Navigation Page

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Challenge 106 Spring

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to join a challenge, created by Cards und More.
They have a theme Spring for the challenge.

This time I would like to join my journal front cover.
Spring

I made this project for my journal front cover using "FIMO" clay.
I stamped the background with "Viva Decor Stamp".
And before I baked it, I painted it with some pigment colour....
This idea I got from Gabrielle Pollacco...

Thank you Cards und More for the challenge...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Merry, wow, this looks stunning. The flower is amazing and love all the great details. Wonderful!!!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More Challenge.

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s simply WOW! Thanks for joining us at CuM!
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete