Navigation Page

Thursday 8 May 2014

Step By Step

I made a step by step photos to let you know a bit how did I do one of my journal page....



1. Choose your paper
2. Combine your paper using masking tape
3. Create a background using spray mist, either 'dylusions', 'glimmer mist' or perhaps your own spray with acrylic paint
4. Choose your flower stamp you're going to play with
5. Repeat process no.3 for your flower and leaves
1. Choose your embelishment ( in this case I use RNT17 Chipboard tree)
2. Cut the Chipboard tree into 6 pieces as shown in the picture
3. Embossed your flowers and leaves with transparent embossing powder and if they're ready, cut 'em and distress them with walnut stain

1. Arrange your lay out for the page
2. Keep the balance between left and right page.
3. Choose your sentiment

1. Finished!
2. Glue it to your journal, in my case I use double tape
3. You have another nice page for your journal...


No comments:

Post a Comment