Navigation Page

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Is It A Dream Or A Reality?

Hi...

finally manage to create another project from Colors Stories Inspiration Challenge No.141
The challenge is quite tricky. Never really scrap something strange like the one in the picture. So somehow I thought I just should try it, wouldn't hurt a soul :)
Here's my layout for that...
The mood board inspired me about dreaming. On a dream most of the time you could create something that totally absurd. So I thought I created something a little bit out of my range but still my style. 
The story behind the picture was that my daughter always gets crazy about birds whenever she sees them and of course like any other kids, she would start following them and chasing them over and over again. So I thought I picked the idea and made it as a layout. The layout was that she dreamt  she saw lots of birds made her happy and started thinking "Is it a dream or a reality? Don't wake me up, it's so beautiful". And that became the title of my layout...
I colored all my chipboards (they are the background from the photo, the gears and the birds) with Inka Gold in Violet, Jade Green and Magenta to match the color from the paper. I added Stickles Black Diamond to create sparkle looked as it is supposed to be when comes to a dream.
Behind the photo, I tucked in some strings with metal colors also to add more details.
Hope you enjoy my layout this time....
Thank you Colors Stories Inspiration for the challenge and thank you all of you to come by to see my creation.

Hugs,

Merry



No comments:

Post a Comment