Navigation Page

Monday 3 November 2014

My Good Adventure

Dear all,

can't believe it's already November. How times really flies.... can't believe that it's my forth layout with 123 Challenge blog. So here's another moodboard from 123 Challenge Blog....
and here's my layout for that...
The picture was taken in Scotland. It was an amazing holiday with 3 good friends of mine. 
We were driving from Manchester to Edinburgh that time. What crazy about this, I was driving from Edinburgh back Manchester without having a driving license myself at all because my friend who was supposed to drive was too tired and I thought, I know how to drive except that I only had an Indonesian driving license(and he was ok with that). It was a good drive though. What an amazing feeling afterwards. But when you think about it, how much and what strange things you would do when you were young... I can't believe it myself. It's was a good thing that nothing happend that day. Thank God for that. And that was almost 9 years ago but still it was a good experience.
So here in my layout I decided to do it as "My Good Adventure, Good Journey".
I stamped the background with different kind of stamps. The chipboard I used as my skirt to make the whole body of mine and I colored it with Inka Gold - Cooper. So it is with the background chipboard I used behind my photos, I colored it the same color to match to color palate.

Hope you enjoyed my creation as I did enjoy making it... have good day everyone... God speed.

Hugs,
Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment