Navigation Page

Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas Wreaths

Hi...
how are you all? Have I mention that Pinterest is my favorite site? Especially comes to Christmas, when you feel like decorating your house but you kinda tired of buying the same stuffs from outside. First of all they cost sometimes a lot of money and second you need those money to buy more presents at the end of the month. So instead of buying it, I decided to make my own wreaths. The idea I got it here.
And here's my wreaths...
I have used the paper from Prima Marketing - North Country Collection and some green cardstock paper. I cut all of them (the branches and the stars) using my Silhouette. The exact method I've followed from the step-by-step photo on the link above. 
I added some branches to make it more real, and small bells on the top. 
Voila, ready to hang at my door...
Hugs, 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment