Navigation Page

Saturday 13 December 2014

Warm - CSI Case File No.149

Hi scrappers,
today is soooo cold, I love cold but I don't really enjoy the weather when it's wet, cold and windy. I was almost blown away on my way home this afternoon...lol. Well, to warm you up a little in this cold weather (at least some of you who live in Europe), here's the new challenge from CSI (Colors, Stories, Inspiration) with Case File No.149. Here's the moodboard....
I really love the colors this time. Really make you feel like warm and cozy kinda feel eventhough outside is cold and wet. Well, here's my layout....
The Color Scheme : Grayish Midnight Blue, Lime Green, Light Blue, Teal Blue and Bright Yellow.
The Evidence : Stars, Polka Dots, Button, Swirls, Mix Media Background, Tree/Twigs and String.
The Testimony : I used inspiration word "warm" - Hold on to whatever keeps you warm inside. The photo was taken 2 years ago. It was the night before Christmas. My baby was 3 months old. We were very proud of having her. All we wanted to do was just to hold her tight, as she's such a precious gift. She makes us warm, whenever we're near her, we know that we are blessed. 
Here's details about my background: I prepared the background with Gesso and Structure Paste. Since I wanna make more like 'holiday feeling' I mixed the Paste with fine glitter from Martha Stewart. I sprayed the top part with Maya Gold Paint - Ice Blue and the bottom part with Dylusions Ink Spray - Lemon Zest. Painted all my chipboards in black and again added some more fine glitter. Stamped lots of leaves and painted them with my Caran Dache watercolor pencils. Added some midnight blue glitter to the stars and then covered them with Glossy Accent from Rangers.
And I hope you hold on to whatever keeps you warm inside as well...
Hugs,
Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment