Navigation Page

Saturday 3 January 2015

Appreciate Every Little Thing

Happy New Year everyone!!! 
I wish all of you had a wonderful holiday and beautiful new start. I had a great holiday... was short but great at least... :) Well, here's another challenge from 123 Challenge Blog 
Here's my layout to that....
I love yellow, but to my suprise, I don't have any paper in yellow. Well, since last year, I decided, I shouldn't buy any more paper before I really dig in my stash. That's why I decided to use white paper.
I love Dylusion Ink Sprays. It's very easy to use. I've used Lemon Zest and Black Marble to create the background color. Our chipboards, I like it simple when I colored them black and then rubbed them with some Inka Gold - Gold to match the color Zitrone.
With the technique Folding, I decided I create a banner for the word "Appreciate" and I fold it like the picture above. Last but not least I used H2O from Cosmic Shimmer to create splatter for my background, they are Black Pearl, Orange Gold and Yellow Sun. 
I would also like to include this layout for the Off The Rails Scrapbooking Challenge with the moodboard below....
Thank you again for stopping by to see my creation...
Hugs, Merry

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Merry. Gorgeous background work and layering. Thank you for joining out challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing work, love your layers, techniques and use of colours. Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Thank you for joining us at OTR xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Stunning use of colour and amazing background work. Thanks for playing along with us at Off the Rails. :)

    ReplyDelete