Navigation Page

Monday 12 January 2015

Dear God - CSI Case File No.152

Dear all,
welcome to another festive challenge from CSI (Colors, Stories, Inspiration) with Case File No.152 to celebrate the third birthday from CSI.
We're so pleased to have A2Z Scrapbooking as our January sponsor!
a2z Scrapbooking is proud to be a premier Hero Arts Retailer. Our Etsy store carries an extensive array of Hero Arts  products and we love special orders. Our company, which is run by volunteers, was founded in 2007 in an effort to raise funds or Celiac and Behcets awareness. Have a question or a special request? Please contact us! 
Be sure to check out the a2z Scrapbooking blog for lots of inspiration from their design team, who will be joining us as Guest Detectives this month!
a2z Scrapbooking is donating a gift certificate for each of our Case Files this month.
And here's my layout...
The Color Scheme: Lime Green, Teal Green, White, Lemony Yellow, Tangerine Orange
The Evidence: Mesh, Polka Dot, Triangles, Stack Something, Watercolor Background, Stars. 
The Testimony: I chose Promt Idea from Paper Wishes No. 83 Write a letter to God.

The letter saying "Dear God, if today I lose my hope, please remind me that Your plans are better than my dream... Give me the wisdom to know what must be done and the courage to do it... Help me to put aside the things that are breaking my heart to pray about things that break Yours... And never let me be too busy to recognize Your blessings or hear Your voice..." 
I really love this color scheme very much. But before I really did it, I was struggling with the mood board for a while. Anyway, I started with white paper, did some gesso before spraying all the colors. I used Dylusions Ink Spray - Lemon Zest and Squeezed Orange and Lindy's Stamp Gang - Merci Beaucoup Mint.  I then used the stencil from The Crafters Workshop - Doodling Template to create more textures on my paper. Once dried, I stamped my background with Finnabair - Honey Comb and Kaisercraft - Film Edges and Triangles. Hope you enjoyed my layout this time.. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Merry 

No comments:

Post a Comment