Navigation Page

Saturday 14 February 2015

Thank You - Sketchabilities Sketch No.133

Hi everyone,
how are you this time? In case you haven't follow me from the last post, I would like to make something different. I'd like to encourage people and myself with some nice words, as sometimes I need it as well. So, here's one for you and me,"Train yourself to find the blessing in everything." Hope you like it. And here's the Sketchabilities with Sketch No.133
 We are excited to have 
13@rts here with us as a Premium Sponsor in 2015. 

13@rts is a Polish manufacturer of mixed media art products and thick and originally designed scrapbooking papers, stencils and variety of embellishments. It was created by Aida Domisiewicz a.k.a. Ayeeda 2,5 years ago. The company is developing fast and is already widely known in different countries all over the world.
Our clients praise 13@rts goods for their great quality and very good prices. We are innovative and we’re introducing new products and techniques into mixed media art. We were the first company in the scrapbooking industry, which put together under one brand all basic mixed media products including sprays, inks, water and acrylic paints, acrylic mediums, glass beads, microbeads, glitters and papers. We constantly work on new products, so there is more to come from us soon.
 *******
Please visit 13@rts Media Links below.
13@rts is offering up a package of scrapbook goodies to one random scrapper who links up by Feb 26!

    
Here's my layout...

I started to love white paper more nowadays, hope you don't mind about it. Well, off me go gesso-ing my paper. Once it dried, I used the stencil from Balzer Design - Mini Leaf Frame where I will put my photos. I used smaller photos this time as I want to stress more the embellishment and layers. Plus, I had this inspiration from Finnabair having her layout using a smaller photo as well, so I thought I gave it a try (and I love how it turned up). I used new sprays that I've got from last year from Lindy's Stamp Gang - Cape Cod Coral, Clam Bake Beige, Bodacious Blush and love the results. Put all the embellishments and chipboards together, did all the gesso with all of them and then sprayed some more of the sprays to match the background colors.
The embellishments that I used are filigree, resins, our chipboards and microbeads from 13@rts.
A little trick for you who wondering how to blend all the embellishment more closely to the background, I always did extra brushing around the sides with my brush(small to medium brush).
I would like to join this layout for Pixels and Papers Challenge Blog with the picture below...
I got inspired using the color pink I guess, to describe how my love is... 
and The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge with the theme "Think Pink" 

Thank you Pixels and Papers Challenge Blog and The Mix Media Monthly Challenge for the challenge and thank you for stopping by to leave your lovely comment. Hugs, Merry

13 comments:

  1. Stunning Merry - your background work is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us on Pixels and Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning great layout thanks for joining us at P&P this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is gorgeous!! Love the mixed media and the colors and the layering! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixels and Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! I love the splashes of pink. Thanks so much for playing at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Merry - and thanks so much for sharing your creative process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your details are superb. I admire your careful stamping technique, it's very subtle and beautifully done. Lovely textured layering. I love your sophisticated style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your mixed media layout! Colours are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Pixels and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've incorporated all of your elements on the background... stunning! All in all a gorgeous page. Thank you for sharing your techniqes and also for playing at Pixels and Paper. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project! Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout!! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Merry! What a beautiful layout! Love the gorgeous background! So fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous and sweet LO, and I love the mixed media. Thank you for playing with us at Pixels and Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is absolutely beautiful. i hope someday I can make a scrapbook layout likes yours! just love the design and texture elements. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete